In this week’s lineup:
- We present the fine difference between normal and optimum health, and the role of vitamins in keeping you bubbling with life, giving rise to the question, “Are the vitamins in your diet enough?”
- We also do a critique on how the media tends to present the negative side of the story, when it comes to discussing the supplement controversy.
- Ethan A. Huff puts forth his inference about why online buyers from America are unable to find nutritional supplements in Google Shopping Portal lately, in his article, “Google Shopping Censors Natural Products?”
- John Cannell reveals the faults in the current system of calculating the recommended daily intake of vitamin D through his article, “The difference between two normals.”
- Gavin Giovannoni shares the news that the European NDA Panel has recently revised the RDAs of Vitamin D and now it’s official: more vitamin D is safe!
- We also reflect on the significance of this recent progress in the RDAs of vitamin D in “At last, a ray of sunshine.”