In this week of posts we have covered the following topics:
- An informative post by the NHS in the UK covering the vitamins regularly needed and answering the question Do I Need Vitamin Supplements?
- Concentrating more on supplementing your dietary requirements is Shereen Jegtvig’s post on About.com’s Nutrition section, answering the question Do I Need Dietary Supplements?
- However, Gina Kemp, M.A., Lawrence Robinson, and Jeanne Segal, Ph.D. examine the smart and safe use of vitamins and supplements and investigate whether it is prudent to take them and who will benefit from extra vitamins.
- Nutrition.gov then advises on the smart and safe use of vitamins and supplements that you can answer yourself or by talking to a doctor. It also shows where to find further scientific advice on vitamin supplements.
- Mayoclinic.com then examines the differences between supplements and whole foods and who are most likely to benefit from them.
- Then considering the question of adding vitamins and mineral to your diet we then go into detail over The Importance of Dietary Supplements and what advantages they give to your health.