With much research, Rachel and Robin consistently found compression armsleeves to be hot, bandage-like, heavy and rough. Taking matters into their own arms, they met with a fashion designer to help create their own stylish – and medically correct – compression armsleeves. As a result, LympheDIVAs was born.
LympheDIVAs’ mission is to create “medically correct and fashionable compression apparel for the savvy and stylish breast cancer survivor with lymphedema which will inspire her to feel beautiful, strong, and confident.” One of their core desires is to always bring the latest patterns to their customers, while improving the lives of those managing lymphedema.
Other features of the LympheDIVAs garments include:
- Moisture-Wicking Pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying!
- Aloe Vera Unscented aloe vera moisturizing micro-capsules are added for softness and skin protection.
- 360º Stretch Knit with 360º stretch, which allows the garments to stretch as your arm bends and flexes, and prevents binding at the elbow.
- Fine Knit Produces a smooth surface, lightweight, and replicating a ‘second skin.’
- Graduated Compression Available in compression Class 1 (20-30mmHg) and Class 2 (30-40mmHg).
- Diva Diamond Band A latex-free, silicone-free gripper applied directly to the inside top cuff of the sleeve. The Diva Diamond Band will keep your garment in place and your skin less irritated.
- Made in the USA All garments are knit in North Carolina. They are printed, pressed and shipped from Massachusetts.
Do you know anyone managing lymphedema? LympheDIVAs garments can provide a stylish and medically correct alternative to most compression armsleeves. Check out all the styles LuckyVitamin.com carries to choose from!
|LympheDIVAs – Arm Sleeve Class 2 Small Short without Diva Diamond Band Lotus Dragon Tattoo|
|LympheDIVAs – Arm Sleeve Class 1 Medium Short with Diva Diamond Band South Pacific|