Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals and all products are free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol-A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
Piggy Paint polish products are kid-friendly without the accompanying drawbacks of traditional polishes. All products are specially formulated of natural ingredients with non-toxic, low odor, water-based formulas, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and available in vibrant fun colors.
Kids often put their hands in their mouths and with painted nails from traditional kid polishes they are not only in danger of the ingestion of chemicals but also exposed to a strong and dangerous smell. Available in an assortment of gift sets perfect for Holidays and other special occasions, with Piggy Paint products you can say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals.
Piggy Paint can easily be removed with the also eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover. This unique product works quickly on all polishes and contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm the atmosphere. In addition, aloe vera and vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.
|Piggy Paint – Nail Polish Gift Set Birthday Bash – 3 Piece(s)|