The term “menopause” describes the phase of life each woman experiences when her body stops menstruating. This marks the end of her child-bearing years as her ovaries naturally stop releasing eggs and producing most of their estrogen.
When does menopause occur?
For most women, menopause happens around the age of 51. However, every woman’s body is different. Some stop menstruating in their mid-40s, while others continue well into their 50s.
What are the symptoms of menopause?
Most menopausal women experience the following symptoms as their bodies produce less estrogen:
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Occasional sleeplessness
- Energy and weight fluctuations
- Mood swings and irritability
Natural relief with AM/PM Menopause Formula™
Because many women are uncomfortable with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) as a treatment for menopausal symptoms, Enzymatic Therapy® has developed a safe, natural, hormone-free solution that effectively provides 24-hour relief.*
AM/PM Menopause Formula is a unique dietary supplement that actually contains two different formulas inside the same box that separately address daytime (AM) and nighttime (PM) symptoms of menopause.*
- AM Formula (white tablet): Taken in the morning, this formula contains Panax Ginseng root and Green Tea leaf extracts to provide daytime energy and support breast health.*
- PM Formula (purple tablet): Taken before bedtime, this formula contains Valerian root and Hops flower extracts, plus L-Theanine, to help you fall asleep naturally with no morning grogginess.*
Both formulas also contain a clinical dose of Black Cohosh extract to provide natural support and relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability.*