Every woman is different. Her body is defined by genetics, lifestyle, age and a host of other external factors. As such, females’ complaints will vary. One may lament her thighs while another is obsessed with her nose. But one thing always remains certain. The butt is the enemy. Whether you have too much or not enough, your primary preoccupation is what fills or fails to fill your jeans. You would do anything to change it or at least make it look better, if you could only figure out how.
The good new is it’s easier than you thought. Every woman out there fights with her butt. It is the most stubborn fat-storer on the body. So, every woman has tried to figure out how to fix it, and it’s been discovered that a few simple exercises can work wonders. Try these out, and in a matter of weeks, you’ll have traded in your jiggle for a sexy wiggle. In the meantime, don’t be ashamed of employing a few clothing tricks to make your butt look better before it is.
• All-fours kickback – begin on . . . all fours, with your weight resting on your knees and forearms. Make sure your back is flat and your head is in line with it. Swing one leg back, lifting your foot to the ceiling until your thigh is parallel to the floor. Pause, and then return to the starting position. Do one set for each leg.
• Dog-walk – again, begin on all fours but, this time, keep your arms fully extended. Tighten your butt as you lift one leg, with knee bent, at a 90 degree angle. When it is parallel to the floor, pause and return to the starting position.
• Lying side kick – lie on your side, resting your head on your upper arm. Use the lower for support, bracing it in front of you. Straighten your upper leg up and out.
• Standing press back – stand, holding onto the back of a sturdy, stably placed chair. Slowly extend one leg back and up at a 45 degree angle.
• Aerobic exercise – the specifics of this will vary with age and ability. Determine what is best for you and then sweat away that final layer of fat.