Let’s say sheet masks are a part of your skincare routine, but you want something that not only makes you look and feel great, but that also draws from the ultimate beauty icon: Mother Nature.
There are plenty of natural sheet masks on the market, but how can you know which ones are the best? (And which ones are the best for your wallet, too?)
When shopping for any kind of sheet mask, LuckyVitamin’s Senior Beauty Manager Nicole Rowinski says to avoid parabens and seek out a product that meets all of your solution-based needs. For instance, there are a variety of masks “designed for hydration, brightening, toning, tightening, anti-aging, moisturizing, and blemish-fighting,” she says.
Rowinski notes that many sheet masks (which should be used for roughly 20 minutes or longer during your regular skincare regimen) feature sought-after and helpful ingredients like vitamin c, aloe and coconut oil.
We consulted with Rowinski about which natural sheet masks have great results and fit every budget.
5 Best Sheet Masks Under $5
- Andalou Naturals Instant Lift & Firm Hydro Sheet Mask: Free of sulfates, gluten, and parabens (yay!), this single-use face mask hydrates, lifts, and firms skin, all while helping eliminate those pesky fine lines and dark spots. Not only will you look good, but you’ll also feel good for supporting a company that supports worldwide social responsibility.
- Acure Incredibly Clear Facial Sheet Mask: Hey, it’s right there in the name: incredibly clear. This one-time-use, 100 percent vegan mask gives users clearer skin thanks to ingredients like cucumber, white willow, licorice root, and charcoal-infused fiber.
- BioRepublic Skincare Soothing Fiber Face Sheet Mask Cucumber Breeze: You’ll be feeling cool as a cucumber when you apply this 100 percent cruelty-free, dermatologist tested, biodegradable mask. That’s because, in addition to soothing cucumber extract, you’ll also have the benefits of plant collagen and vitamin E.
- Miss Spa Facial Sheet Mask Brighten: Who needs a day at the spa when you can bring the spa to you? Free of parabens, artificial dyes, and fragrances, this natural, single-use mask works for all skin types and promises results in just 20 minutes.
- Pacifica Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Natural Fiber Facial Sheet Mask: In addition to all of its other downsides, stress does some pretty unsavory things to our complexions. But when ingredients like green tea, coconut, and caffeine join forces, stress-induced redness and puffiness won’t be a worry anymore.
5 Best Sheet Masks Under $10
- Biomiracle 20 Minute Miracle Facial Sheet Mask (5 Count): This set of easy-to-apply masks helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles with a little help from some of nature’s most miraculous beauty consultants: flower extract, ginseng root extract, and, of course, water.
- Earth Therapeutics Soothing Aloe Vera Facial Sheet Mask (3 Count): Aloe vera really does it all, doesn’t it? It helps with sunburns, treats acne, and—in the case of these sheet masks (which are made of 100 percent percent biodegradable plant pulp)–cools, moisturizes, and hydrates skin. Give it up for aloe.
- floralpy Floral Therapy Facial Sheet Sweet Dreams Mask Yarrow Lavender: Lavender is known for its natural soothing and calming properties when it comes to all kinds of stress, including the kind that shows up in our skin. The essential essential oil is infused in this vegan, 100 percent coconut sheet mask, making it, well, the essential beauty sleep product.
- Symphony Beauty It’s All About Vitamin C Facial Sheet Mask (5 Sheets): Vitamin C isn’t just vital to your diet and overall well-being, it’s also a must for your skincare and beauty regimen. Vitamin C works its magic in these cruelty-free face masks, which hydrates dry skin, reduces wrinkles, and revives radiance.
- Karuna Clarifying Face Sheet Mask: This pore-cleansing mask has all of the good stuff (hello, 100 percent all-natural fiber cloth and oil-free hydration) and none of the bad stuff (so long, parabens and dyes). This single sheet does all the work of an awesome facial, at just a fraction of the cost.
5 Best Sheet Masks Over $10
- Earth Therapeutics Vitamin E Facial Sheet Mask (3 Count): Vitamin E is an antioxidant that naturally replenishes and moisturizes skin, so it makes sense to make it the main ingredient for a skincare product. In addition to vitamin E (which also helps with skin’s elasticity), these replenishing masks are free of parabens, oils, and artificial colors.
- Jean Pierre Micellar Facial Sheet Mask (5 Count): Nevermind the oh-so-cute packaging (though we admit, we do love it), because it’s what’s on the inside that counts. These cruelty-free sheet masks are made with vitamin A and vitamin E and help heal every skin type.
- JayJun Refine to Shine Facial Sheet Black Mask (10 Count): Arguably the best bang for your buck, this 10-pack of facial sheets will moisturize skin, fight wrinkles, and brighten your complexion. It’s truly the complete package of care when you combine with JayJun’s Real Water Shining Facial Cleansing Foam and Vita Snow Essence.
- Dr. Jart+ Clearing Solution Ultra Fine Microfiber Face Sheet Mask (5 Count): These hydrating microfiber sheet masks control blemishes and fix uneven skin tones courtesy of key ingredients glutathione, niacinamide, and bisabolol. Even better, they don’t include all-natural no-nos like parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- BioRepublic Skincare No More Years Eternal Radiance Face Sheet Mask: The fountain of youth is elusive, but the face mask of youth…well, that’s within your reach. This single-use, cruelty-free sheet—which is made especially for dry and/or sensitive skin—reverses the aging process with the aid of regenerating nutrients and Swiss Apple stem cell extract.