Cookies for breakfast? Heck, yeah! Using just one bowl, you can bake like Betty to create these delicious and nutritious cookies loaded with superfoods like chia, flax and blueberries. Start your day with these vegan, gluten-free breakfast cookies that taste exactly like a blueberry muffin!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil or use parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, mashed banana, and vanilla
- Next fold in flaxseed meal, almond meal, baking soda, salt and spices. Mix well until a dough forms. Then fold in blueberries
- Roll dough into a ball and press on the top slightly
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool