Overnight Chia Oats
1/2 cup organic, old fashion rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon chia seeds
½ mashed banana
- Combine all the ingredients together in a mason jar. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like. Finish it off by adding any toppings that you have on hand.
1 cup flax seeds
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup water
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon coriander
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Just mix the seeds with 1 cup water and let it set for 20 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a non-stick baking mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 200F for an hour and a half. Flip over and bake for another hour and a half. Turn the heat off and let it cool inside the oven.
- Once cooled, break it into free-form pieces.
Raw Hemp Energy Bites
25 Whole Pitted Dates
1/2 Cup Almond Butter (or other nut butter)
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Cup Hemp Hearts
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
1/2 Cacao Nibs (optional)
- Process dates almond butter and coconut oil until it forms a blended paste.
- Mix in Hemp Hearts, coconut and cacao nibs. It’s gonna be sticky so get in there and use your hands!
- Roll into 2 inch balls.
- Place on a baking sheet in freezer for one hour. Enjoy!