The human body needs good nutrition to function properly. Eating a healthy diet is essential for maintaining good health, but it can be difficult to keep up with everything we eat. Whole food nutritional supplements are one of the best ways to get all the important nutrition needed for many reasons. In addition to be the most convenient, easy-to-use product, here are 5 reasons you need a whole food supplement:
1. Absorption: your body absorbs much more of the whole food supplement than a conventional form. Synthetic alternatives to whole foods are known as isolates and your body will only absorb a small percentage of an isolate form of vitamins and minerals and utilize even less.
2. Minimal Processing: manufacturers who grow their own whole food ingredients have control over them and quite often are certified organic farms. Once the ingredients are harvested, supplements should be made as soon as possible as food begins to lose nutrients. Delays in processing can lead to a loss of phytonutrients, and starting manufacturing process immediately is the best way to minimize the loss of vital nutrients within each ingredient.
3. Organic: organic whole food supplements from certified organic sources provide superior nutrition and health benefits. Once unknown to the general public, the differences between organic and conventional foods have become very popular and today most people know the amazing benefits and advantages of organic food over regular products.
4. Nutrient Dense: supplements made from raw, nutrient-dense whole foods are by far the best products for your body. Nutrient-dense whole foods are easier to assimilate, and may have a balancing action for your body systems. Overall nutrition is the foundation for vitality and healing within the body, particularly from nutrient dense, concentrated whole foods such as algae-derived sea minerals, herbs, greens, sprouts, seeds and living pre-probiotics.
5. Naturally Occurring: whole food supplements made from concentrated whole foods contain naturally occurring ingredients like vitamins and minerals which are not isolated. These highly complex structures combine a variety of enzymes, coenzymes, antioxidants, trace elements, activators which work together synergistically to enable this vitamin complex to do its job in your body. Nutrients from within this complex cannot be taken apart or isolated from the whole, and then be expected to do the same job in the body as the whole complex is designed to do.
More Related Products