Turmeric has long been used in India for its healing properties. When added to your diet, turmeric can increase the production of enzymes that digest fats and sugars while also helping regulate metabolism. This amazing spice has been used to treat diabetes, lowering cholesterol, Alzheimer’s and cancer prevention and so much more.
- 4 heaping cups cauliflower florets (from 1-1/2 pound cauliflower) cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and drizzle with olive oil and toss in bowl so there is an even coat.
- In a separate bowl combine the turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- After about fifteen minutes, take out baking sheet and stir
- Bake for another 15 minutes until cauliflower is golden.