- Health Tonic –Add two tablespoons of ACV and lemon juice with one tablespoon of raw honey to eight ounces of green tea. Drink daily for overall good health.
- Hair Rinse – Combine ½ cup of water with ½ cup ACV and add 3-5 drops of tea tree oil. Store in a spray bottle and use three times a week to replace your conditioner. You won’t believe your hair’s new, natural shine. Oh, and we promise it won’t smell like vinegar!
- Facial Toner – Fight acne and clear blackheads with a simple recipe consisting of one cup of witch hazel, one tablespoon ACV add five drops of lavender essential oil. Combine all ingredients, store in a sterile bottle and you’re good to go.
- Garden – Combine one part ACV to eight parts water in a spray bottle to form a potent, yet non-toxic, garden weed killer.
- Produce Wash – For a simple fruit and veggie wash combine two tablespoons of ACV with two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of baking soda. So simple, so effective.
- Immunity Booster – Add one tablespoon of ACV to one teaspoon of honey, ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon and one cup of warm water for an immunity-boosting cold season cider. Drink it as soon as you feel a sore throat coming on, three times daily.
- Salad dressing – Combine two tablespoons of ACV with a half cup of olive oil and one cup of apple cider. Whisk together and add salt, pepper and two tablespoons of honey for a refreshing, autumnal vinaigrette. Keep in a mason jar for several days.
- Sunburn – Heal a sunburn and avoid nasty blisters by pouring some ACV on a damp wash cloth and applying to the affected areas for 3-5 minutes. Let the mixture complete dry and follow that up with a light application of coconut oil. The ACV helps dull the burn while the coconut oil hydrates the skin.
- Detox bath– Add one cup of Epsom salt and one cup of ACV for a relaxing and restorative soak.
- Wart Remover – Put ACV on a cotton ball and cover with a Band-Aid. Repeat every day for a week and save yourself a trip to the dermatologist.