You don’t have to miss out on delicious indulgences just because you’re avoiding carbs! Snacking on a Keto or Low-Carb diet can be a huge challenge since most snacks are carb-heavy and high in sugar. These “cookie-dough-esque” keto bites are the perfect remedy for a sweet tooth. We used Perfect Keto collagen and Lily’s Chocolate Chips to create the perfect, no-bake, keto-friendly snacks. Make a big batch at the beginning of the week so you always have a craving-crushing treat on hand!
6 tbls softened butter
6 oz softened cream cheese
1 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen Salted Caramel
1/4 cup Swerve Sugar Replacement
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup creamy almond butter
¼ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Combine the caramel collagen, butter, cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract and almond butter in a bowl using a hand mixer or kitchen aid.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the mixture, then cover and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer and use a spoon to help scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Place onto a wax-paper-lined baking tray.
- Place the balls back into the freezer for 20-30 minutes until firm.
- When they’re completely frozen, remove the keto bites from the freezer and place in a container. Store them in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them!