Recipe provided by our friends at Navitas Organics
This satisfying, chocolaty treat packs a serious crunch and loads of healthy fats, omega-3s and protein from the varied nuts, seeds and superfoods. Great on its own, on-the-go or topped over your cereal or oatmeal!
2 cups Sliced Raw Almonds
2 cups Raw Pecans
1 cup Raw Walnuts
1 cup Navitas Organics Coconut Hemp Pumpkin Seeds
3 Tbsp Navitas Organics Chia Seeds
1 tsp Ground Cardamom
1/4 cup Navitas Organics Cacao Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
½ cup Medjool Dates, seeded and chopped
½ cup Dried Cherries
¼ cup Navitas Organics Goji Berries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the nuts, seeds, cardamom, Cacao Powder, and salt.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla, pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, add dried cherries, dates and Goji Berries and stir.
- Return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once the granola is visibly browned, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight glass container in a dry, cool place. For maximum freshness use within 2 weeks.