Recipe provided by our friends at Navitas Organics
Who doesn’t love a light and airy, delicious dessert?! This Peruvian-inspired chocolate mousse is an antioxidant-packed powerhouse loaded with traditional ingredients and adaptogenic properties that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
3 Cans full-fat Coconut Milk (refrigerated)
1/3 Cup Navitas Organics Cacao Powder
2 tsp Navitas Organics Gelatinized Maca Powder
2 tsp Honey
1 Pint Raspberries
Optional: Shaved Chocolate or Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs
- Scoop the thick cream from the top of the canned coconut milk and place in a large bowl or stand-mixer, discarding the liquid.
- Next, using a stand-mixer or a hand-mixer, begin to whip the coconut milk until it becomes light and airy, and takes on the consistency of whipped cream.
- Remove roughly 1/3 of your whipped coconut milk and place it in a separate bowl to the side.
- Next, add the Cacao Powder, Maca Powder, honey and sea salt.
- Gently fold the Cacao Powder into the mixture before whipping again.
- Once fully combined, scoop your chocolate mousse into individual serving dishes and top with the whipped coconut milk you reserved to the side.
- Top with berries and shaved chocolate or Cacao Nibs and enjoy!
Makes 3-4 Servings