This Delightful One Pot Pad Thai Recipe is vegan made with tofu and scrumptious pad thai sauce! You can make it just one pot limiting your clean up.
Recipe author: Aprilgolightly.com
1 cup rice noodles
2 cloves garlic
1 cup carrot, shredded
1 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup crushed peanuts
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 tsp sriracha sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce (add 2 more if you want extra sauce)
2 tbsp water
1 cup firm tofu, diced
- Dice tofu, garlic, and green onions. Add them to a saute’ pan along with sesame oil.
- Sauté on med-high heat until tofu slightly starts to turn a golden color.
- Add in noodles, half of your peanuts, sriracha sauce, brown sugar, water and soy sauce. Stir and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add in carrots and bean sprouts, cover your pan, and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Give it a final few stirs, remove from heat and plate.
- Top with lime, green onions and the other half of the peanuts.