These Quinoa Patties with Zucchini and Feta Cheese make the perfect meatless meal that is full of healthy goodness!
For the Patties:
6 oz uncooked quinoa
2 medium zucchini, peeled and shredded
1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
2 eggs, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
olive oil for cooking
For a simple sauce:
4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1 baby dill pickle, finely chopped
1 tablespoon dill
1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Combine quinoa with 1.5 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until quinoa is tender (about 15 minutes).
- Using a paper towel, dredge the liquid out of shredded zucchini.
- In a big bowl, combine cooked quinoa, zucchini, cheese, garlic, dill, sun-dried tomatoes, eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into small patties. If they start to fall apart, add more breadcrumbs one tablespoon at a time.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Working in batches, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and let them cool.
- To make a simple sauce, combine all ingredients and serve!
Recipe source: lavendarandmacarons.com