“Eat your fruits and vegetables.” Sure, you’ve heard this before, but science shows it’s good advice.
Consuming five to nine servings of fruits and veggies is recommended by most health professionals to maintain good health. Yet, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, less than nine percent of American adults consume the recommended number of servings.
One way to ensure you are receiving the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables is through green food supplementation. With just one scoop of Greens Today, you can get all your nutrients plus more!
Greens Today Original Formula is specifically designed to provide a Health Promoting, Energizing, Cleansing, Immune Boosting, Alkaline Promoting, and Complete Daily Nutritional Supplement. Greens Today Original Formula is an advanced phyto-nutrient superfood which uniquely combines nutraceutical ingredients, powerful antioxidants, digestive enzymes, plant fibers, probiotics, herbal extracts, plant fibers, vegetables and naturally occurring whole food source vitamins that work synergistically to provide optimally balanced nutritional support.
Specially formulated with 72 superfoods, Greens Today has 1900 mg of spirulina per each serving. One scoop contains 100% or more of numerous essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs to perform at its best. You can mix Greens Today with water, juice, soy, rice or almond milk.
Here’s just a few of the ingredients in Greens Today and what they can do for you —
· Contains chlorella and spirulina that help detoxify the body and are rich in nutrients
· High in natural sources of antioxidants which fight free-radicals
· Features a blend of fiber and ginger as well as probiotics and enzymes that support digestion
· Contains Fo-ti and horsetail, which are thought to stimulate hair growth
· Contains dandelion and artichoke, which detoxify the liver
· Contains ginkgo biloba, which may improve blood flow to the brain
· Contains bee pollen, a complete food rich in nutrients which boasts more amino acids than beef, eggs or cheese of equal weight